Viewing trips to Spain
An essential part of our success are our Viewing trips. Making a viewing trip Spain is linking the pleasant to the useful, the atmosphere of the region and gathering a mass of information regarding the purchase of a property in Spain. Spending the necessary time to exchange information is extremely important during the MedVilla inspection trip.
Check your agenda, fill in the form below and we will contact you to plan your viewing trip together. Of course the viewing trip is completely free of obligation and does not imply any obligation to purchase.
A visit on site can be done in 2 ways:
- First of all for people who are on vacation or people looking for resale (we do not organize 3-day viewing trips for resale properties). We use the first days of your holiday to show you all properties that meed your needs. We always plan this at the begin of your holiday, so that you will have the opportunity to further explore the area yourself or to arrange a second viewing. This viewing is of course completely free of obligation and does not imply any obligation to purchase.
- On the other hand, we propose a 2 to 3-day visit (max 4 days). This is the most effective way to find the ideal new home because it optimizes the time of visits and thanks to the permanent help of a specialist consultant you only visit those projects that meet your needs without wasting time.
- It is a planned trip of 2-3-4 days where MedVilla is responsible for organizing everything needed to make the process of buying a property in Spain easy and successful. One of the managers will pick you up at Alicante or Murcia airport, transfer to the hotel, a personal conversation with a delicious cup of coffee (ssst .. or something stronger), advice on the best options, visits to legal advisers, these are just a few of the necessary steps to get an answer to all your questions.
- We arrange absolutely everything for you, all you have to do is book your flight tickets NOW. MedVilla covers costs such as accommodation and breakfast in a 4-star SPA hotel as well as some meals. The viewing trip is of course completely free of obligation and does not imply any obligation to purchase.
What you need to take with you on your individual viewing trip:
A viewing trip means an investment in time and money for all parties involved. MedVilla Spain covers a maximum of 3 nights for 2 people in a 4-star hotel. We invest in a permanent consultant who is available at any time to give you answers to all your questions.
- A valid passport or proof of identity (driving license is not allowed);
- € 3,000 for the reservation or down payment when you have found your dream home.
If you need a mortgage in Spain, then also:
- Your tax assessment for the previous year;
- Payslips or other income statements for the last 6 months;
- Any financial obligations (such as, for example, a loan, mortgage, etc.)